Monday, August 23, 2004

Yup, drunk again. I swear, I live with heavy, heavy drinkers. Not that this is a bad thing, but man...I am starting to go numb in those places that go numb when you drink. (Fingertips, you dirty minded fiends, fingertips!) I have a variety of things to say at the moment, but drunkeness leads me to believe that I should hold my tongue until I have sobered up enough to understand what I'm doing. I went to classes for the first time in five years today. It was unnerving, but it was great. I've missed school, quite a bit. I really look forward to Spanish class, I think that it is going to be a good experience. In the meantime, I have things to accomplish. Many, many things. And a massage business to build. Any of you out there in internet land that need massages or know people who do, get in touch with me NOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home