Wednesday, August 18, 2004

You know, I kind of miss the days when no one read this, in a way. It was kind of interesting writing something that you knew no one would read. Still, it's interesting having an audience as well. I finished my first serious song, it just needs some polishing. I have yet to write a song that isn't the result of some form of anger. Interesting. Says a lot about my repressed emotions, I think. The emotion I tend to repress the most is the one which gets expressed. This has been the cause of a lot of spontaneous decisions in the past, some of which I have of course regretted, some not. I am quite adept at living with the consequences of said decisions, whether they were good choices or not. This, I think, is something that people in my past have underestimated. Very likely this will continue. I have an unusual perspective on my life, to this day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home