Sunday, August 22, 2004

Went to Commerce to get Jason's check, then went to Mt. Pleasant to have lunch with my parents, then went to Rockwall, then drove back to Austin, all in about 24 hours. Along the way, my hood flew up again because the rope holding it down snapped. We had to do emergency surgery with the remaining rope and a coat hanger, and I'm now terrified that it's going to break in traffic again. I didn't get any of the things that I wanted to do in Commerce done, because there wasn't enough time and we got in too late. (Double bummer, because I don't know how soon I'll get to go back, and I didn't see half the people I intended to. We shall see what the future holds, in any event.) Went to a party last night, where I rediscovered the fundamental principle that everclear is the devil. I need to figure out exactly how many days of medication I have left so that I know when I need to go to Mexico. Not much else to say, I suppose. I will post more later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Isaac said...

And searing, burning pain! Pain like you've never felt! In your stomach!

8/23/2004 11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home