Wednesday, August 01, 2007

"And I'm an automatic steeple for depressed and lonely people"

that line is from a band that I don't really like anymore, but the album holds a special place in my heart becuase one of the most amazing people I know introduced me to it. And wrecked me. It was necessary, I had a lot of growing up to do and so did she, and I'm very grateful for the way it went down, and the friendship I now treasure. She gets the call on Sunday, I'm pretty sure, not prior obligations.

Pray for clarity and you shall be given it. I'd rather have sleep, but understanding is okay I guess. I am not an idiot, after all, but I am a fool.

I read something that made me crack up in malicious glee, but then I realized I misread the date. Life is funny that way, and timestamps even more so.

I can do what I want, now...and it's probably something stupid, but I get it, I finally do. Today is the first day of the rest of my life, and some conversations can happen or not happen, either one will be all right.

Honesty got me this far, does it matter where it leads me? "And the truth shall not make you free, merely uncomfortable" - from the alt.angst calendar.

No one really reads this anymore, do they? I'm cool with that for the most part, but there are times. I'm going to bed, again, to dream of buttercups and favorite books.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

I read

-Erin

8/17/2007 2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home