Sunday, July 22, 2007

Diet is going well. I have no idea how much weight I've lost, actually, but I know I'm close to what I weighed in high school. That's an accomplishment, my friends. It's funny, though. Looking at it, I'm beginning to realize that between diet and exercise, I could actually stand to revise my goals again. I mean, I'm very happy with where I'm at right now, seriously no complaints, but I wonder how far I can take this. I come from a line of mesomorphs, and while I've flirted with fitness in the past it is not lost on me that I've never truly pursued it to the degree that I could notice a real change in my build. My cousins that played soccer have the same build as I do, and before they let themselves go and got disturbingly southern looking they had quite the athlete's look. My dad also used to have a runner's build, and frankly is still in pretty good shape for a guy his age.

I'm trying to logically fit an imperative into my motivation to exercise. I believe it to be possible. It works for the little things, and for the large-scale morality issues, I see no reason why something structurally resembling the categorical imperative can't be applied to the middle ground of life.

1 Comments:

Blogger C. said...

Do not talk to me about losing weight! lol

I'm on a diet and going to taekwondo two or three times a week. I lost weight but I haven't been able to keep it that way and I'm still not satisfied with the results...

I hope it improves soon, lol.

Have a nice week.

7/25/2007 4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home