Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Well, that was a depressing read. Unsurprising, really. Oh, well. Got the new Ditty Bops album, listening to it before bed, thinking about whether (or not) I am forgettable to some of the people that have passed through my life. Eh, I leave my mark on enough people, I guess. Oh yeah, and I got myself a new watch. I was surprised, it actually looks pretty schmancy. That and getting the car all fixed up, looks like I'm coming up in the world. I think money is finally getting in balance, after bankrupting myself last month on computer parts and foolish testosterone. Oh wait, I'm a nerd, those are the same thing, aren't they? (Short answer: no)

Last week I was very depressed. I mean VERY depressed, like the old days. This week, I feel much better. Some of the situational things that were contributing have eased up a bit, and my biochemical uniqueness has altered back to the normal range. I can think of at least one person who got the short-tempered end of some text messages, and while it would be nice if they had any inkling of why, it was not deserved. Fortunately, my readership has gone back down to its usual pace of 1-2 readers, so I can bitch in privacy again. Thanks, myspace.

I'm avoiding sleep again, not really being productive. Damnit. Burble Burble.

Is it irony or mere coincidence to know someone who pirated a movie about pirates that had its sets invaded by pirates during filming? I don't know, I don't really even like pirates. Or ninjas. There, I said it. Kiss my ass, stupid internet meme. I'm going to listen to Ben Folds' "There's Always Someone Cooler Than You" before I go to bed. I recommend everyone else do the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home