Wednesday, August 01, 2007

First off, thanks to the wonderful people at google for making my other blog disappear. You people are awesome. Now, to work...(rolls up sleeves and cracks knuckles)

First off, I'm an idiot. Yes, yes, I know. But yeah, and I know better. I knew better. I finally chewed my leg off and even wrote a song about it. Expect big things on the music front, by the way. Or little things, but expect actual things.

Second, I'm old. Not OLD old, but I'm old. Hanging out with a friend and her very, very young friends the other night really drove that home. The thing that irritates the young the most about the old is this: You can't take the young seriously, no matter how much you want to. Not all the time, not on the important stuff, but...they're young'uns. Take it with a pillar of salt, that's what you get for looking back.

Third, I'm about to get contacts - effing a.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home