Saturday, January 22, 2005

Started my job at the data entry place, it's grueling work but I'm enjoying it for the time being. The money is good. I'm going to Mexico again to get my meds refilled, so that'll be nice. I'm also considering getting one of the new mini-macs, since they run OSX or whatever. Got a Playstation 2 and a DVD burner, which is nice. Met some new people in the past few weeks, which is pretty nice. I finally have enough money to start putting back into my retirement fund, which I am quite happy about. I need to start working to maximize my short term investments. I also need to find my stoneworking tools. I think that maybe next weekend I may try to look for them while I'm down in MP. If I can't find them I don't really want to order more of them, but I suppose I could always get the set of mini tools from Dickblick.com and use those for the time being. It's not like I really have a studio space or anything. I bet Kat knows someone who would let me use their studio space, since she's doing the art modeling gig. I fear that I may still be overspending myself. I need to reread the tightwad gazette and the dollar dtretcher again and remind myself that money is not something you just spend until it's gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home