Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Wow, what a day. My student loan check came, and my archaeology class convinced me that I have gone into the right field, because all of the other anthropology majors I met were a bunch of people that I could tell I would get along with. We tried to go to the tapas place off Mopac to celebrate, but it was to no avail - they weren't serving tapas because the chef had hurt himself or something. We came home and fleshed out the idea for a patent that could make us rich if we do the basic research to write it. And no, I won't tell you the details so don't ask. Tomorrow we're buying a Playstation and San Andreas, so there may not be much to see of me for a while. No, I'll probably get sick of it fairly frequently. I'm going to pay off our bills and upgrade my computer soon, as well. And stock up on some stuff at GNC before I lose my discount. Well, bedtime ladies and gents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home