Thursday, December 02, 2004

You know, I never thought of myself as a man of small passions and circumspect living when I was younger. I have friends with great passions and ambitions. I suppose that I'm a reasonable man, like the old saying about how nothing was ever accomplished by reasonable men, because they conform to reality rather than the other way around. I have managed to make myself happy with my life, in the more or less of it, but I wonder that I don't have a harder path to tread if I want to get anything notable done with my life. Is it harder to achieve something greater in one's life when one is not driven by a position of dissatisfaction with one's current circumstances?

1 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

http://www.justinleger.com/elm2004/

Some holiday pics for you....

Hope all is well Isaac! Missing you!

12/17/2004 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home