Tuesday, November 16, 2004

See, this is the sort of thing that causes people to question their principles.

"collegegirltexas: lol ok brb... ;)
collegegirltexas: andrew is on the phone
IDustmote: Yipe! :)
collegegirltexas: i think we're making up
IDustmote: *sigh*
collegegirltexas: lol
collegegirltexas: are you upset?
IDustmote: A bit disappointed.
collegegirltexas: awwwwwwww
collegegirltexas: you still want friendship right?
collegegirltexas: and lots of cuddling/
collegegirltexas: ?
IDustmote: Take what ya can get. ;)
collegegirltexas: cuddling :)
IDustmote: Cuddling sounds okay.
collegegirltexas: sounds great
IDustmote: :P
collegegirltexas: gots to go, lol
collegegirltexas: goodnight? :)
IDustmote: I'll be online for a while yet. Let me know how it turns out.
collegegirltexas: we're making up
collegegirltexas: he's jealous over you haha
IDustmote: meh
collegegirltexas: it's just because u have a dick
IDustmote: Yeah, that's true. I do.
collegegirltexas: lol
IDustmote: Heh, danged kids.
collegegirltexas: hold on
collegegirltexas: well he is going to think about breaking up with me when he goes to kansas because he doesn't think he can trust me.
collegegirltexas: i'm going to bed, i'm sad now
collegegirltexas: ttyl.
collegegirltexas: UserBigGuy1: I want to break up'
collegegirltexas: nevermind he decided
collegegirltexas: we're through"



To quote High Fidelity, "forgive me if I don't think of you as the most reliable option right now"
Although, I think that it is fairly healthy that I am pissed off right now, rather than having some of the reactions I used to have in the past.

1 Comments:

Blogger Isaac said...

Fuck dating. I've decided that organized non-specific misogyny suits me better.

11/16/2004 7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home