Saturday, December 18, 2004

I've been having strange dreams lately, but Tom points out that there is almost always a love story involved in one of my dreams. This one was no different, I was on a date with someone a bit like an evil Parker Posey, her boyfriend was a duke of some kind in a sort of feudal/futuristic society. We ate gingerbread cookies and then the duke showed up and challenged me to gladiatorial combat. Then I somehow managed to defeat the fellow with the help of a muppet-like nebula that was reachable only through some sort of stargate-like device. After that I lose the thread a little bit, but it ended with me being tied to a tree and left to die in a rainstorm.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Choosing between my female crucifixion analogy of dating and yours, I like mine. But to each their own.

12/25/2004 7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unless of course there is sometype of daring Bondesque escape from the death tree followed by hedonistic orgies and true love (or just hedonistic orgies, whatever).

-Matt

12/26/2004 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home