Sunday, January 09, 2005

Had a date tonight, that was really nice. I need to seriously update my sleep levels, I'm starting to get a bit weird in the underbrush. I watched everyone get drunk last night, which was very interesting. I hadn't realized how bitchy one of my friends can get when she's drunk. I don't think it happens all the time, though, but last night - whew! Everyone was drunk and emotional, and I was a quiet little island of not drunk in a stormy sea. It's a good feeling, I think I shall run with it. I got the job, by the way. 11 dollars an hour and I don't have to work at GNC anymore. Nice.

1 Comments:

Blogger Isaac said...

Weird in the underbrush is a comment on the state of my unconscious mind when I miss too much sleep, silly man. I got sleep, now I'm not fighting off bipolarism as much.

1/11/2005 3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home