Thursday, June 20, 2002

And again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again. Damn this repetition. Well, I told myself quite a few months ago that I needed a change of pace along the lines that time, cycles, and genetics have outlined for me time and time again, but I was really not expecting it to happen right now. I wasn't exactly looking for it right now, nor was I particularly in the mood for it right now. Is this the universal motivation for action in my life? Is this the catalyst to motion? It's really damned annoying, if effective, I will grant you that. I'm beginning to think that a great portion of the fading memories of the sparkle of youth were barely contained essence of something else entirely, transmuted into that stuff of brilliance, youth and memory. Seems now I think about it, I distinctly remember this. And have been blind to it for years, naturally, that is the way of all such things, I think. The great fallacy of state dependent memory. Yargh. Enough of this cryptic bullshit. I'm going on my break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home