Thursday, June 20, 2002

Okay, people...this is a special aside to one person who will likely not even read this. At least, it is hoped that this person will not read this, but since they are not very computer literate, it is a fair bet....









FOOLS! KNOW YE NOT WHAT YE MEDDLE IN! The forces of chaos are not bound by your rules, and they corrupt far beyond your power to resist them. Jee-zus, people. You know, I wish I had a dollar for every time someone had exhibited judgement this bad. Even if it was limited to only the times I have seen it, I would still be worth about six times as much as my parents' yearly income, which is scant but more than mine. Not to mention that the way chance marshalls itself around you this is likely to scorch the earth and salt the ground behind it. Eeek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home