Wednesday, March 13, 2002

God, my dad would love this site. It's about all the weird, halfway tourist-y crap on american roadsides. It's actually pretty cool, though...makes you want to take a road trip. We used to stop at all kinds of stuff like this when I was a kid, every roadside attraction on earth, it seemed at the time. I saw a genuine nickelodeon once - it was pretty cool.
Here, here, here, and here are some interesting different programming projects, most of them dealing with either artificial intelligence or genetic algorithms (sp).
What food these morsels be! Heh heh heh...saw that on slashdot. No, I'm not linking to slashdot. Even though I know it's not possible, I don't wish to have some sort of reverse effect pull all the traffic back to me, or blogspot for that matter. I know it's not possible, but I'm the kind of guy who doesn't like to stick a fork in a toaster even when it's unplugged. (A blatant lie, that, but funny. I frequently stick forks in to unplugged appliances that don't contain capacitors, and I'm not linking to slashdot out of laziness, even though this rant is taking much more effort.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home