Sunday, January 06, 2008

Sorry for the radio silence, empty internet. I know I have a few occasional readers out there but Myspace pretty much cleared out the looky-loo's and my few regulars drifted off. I think pretty much my parents, Amber, and Brandy are the only ones that ever read this thing anymore.

This does not explain the radio silence, but I've been busy busy busy - stresses abound but that's January for ya. I'm afraid I can't promise that there won't be more radio silence, though, because I'm considering actually trying to write a book. Well, more to the point, I'm considering trying to write a whole bunch of words, not divided up into little unrelated chunks of content and gibberish like this and my pocket journal are both. Basically an extended essay, kind of like a journal in some ways but intended to be sort of an explanation of all the changes in thought that I've undergone this year, all the new ideas I've been exposed to and in some cases had. I see it as having zero publishing potential and likely less social impact, but that's not why we do things, is it? Not if we're smart, by gum.

I'll try to keep updating this but it may be about as sparse as it has been, and if I ever get what I'm working on finished, or even off the ground, I'll be more than happy to show those who are interested what I've written, but I don't know if it will really be of that much interest. I think it will be, but I also think that folk music isn't just for lesbians, that it's easier to just be nice to people who are yelling at you, and that blonde hair is less attractive than dark hair or red hair. Not to mention some of the other opinions I have - clearly I'm not in the mainstream.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll let you read mine if you let me read yours. ;o)

1/06/2008 6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY!! I read it! DONT FORGET ME!!! :D xxxx

1/07/2008 12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should make it a point to put at least a few lines on here every now and then. I like to read what you have to say... Since I haven't seen or talked to you in years! You are still as interesting as I remember. Take care!

1/08/2008 4:25 AM  
Blogger J3RD said...

I also consider myself an Isaac subscriber. Though I'm not as pretty as the other girls, I'll admit.

1/08/2008 10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jared is pretty.

1/09/2008 6:41 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

I still read from time to time.

1/18/2008 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home