Wednesday, February 22, 2006

This is a place holder, to remind of the people I need to write posts for:
John Horn
Stacy Horn
John Cahill
Steven Nees (Hey Steve, did I spell your first name right?)
Cody Ottmer
Veronica Hill
Misti (last name withheld on the grounds that she doesn't like having a visible net presence)
Matt, the Matt Daddy
Amber (I'm terrible with last names, I don't remember Matt's last name either, so don't feel bad)
Cody Chaos
My parents
My brother
Brandy (you're a Fine girl)
Laria Smiley
Kenneth Irvin
Collin Williams
Loyed Blackburn
Dar Williams
And a post about the honorable mentions, including...Keith Kuhl, Amber Cantrell, Elizabeth Chapman, Jennifer Amox, Charles (last name forgotten but the guy I went to Mexico with), my high school band director, Sandra Smith, John Fitch, Joy Gregg, and Sarah K Kessler.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does JJ get his own spot too? hehehe

2/23/2006 7:09 AM  
Blogger Brandy said...

You simply must post about JJ

3/01/2006 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home