Monday, February 20, 2006

A lot is going on, but I have little to say about it, really. I just felt I should post so people know I am still here. Still no water, working on that. Still no food, working on that. We have solved the moving-into-a-new-place-with-no-money problem, I think, although the solution means a month of Calcutta-style overcrowding, but I think it is the ideal solution for everyone involved. It's cold in this house, the downstairs heater doesn't work even though we have electrickery. My parents are quite possibly the nicest people on God's green earth. I got the video DVD mark I working, although it's going to be a work in progress for a while. RPG's have consumed my roommates. (Incidentally, if you have the chance, check out a game called Psychonauts, it's really cool.) Still sad, and a little pissed about a couple of things, but getting over it. It's nice, actually, to have what appears to be a normal response time about a breakup, instead of the years-long mire of depression that I used to be saddled with. It almost makes it worth it to know that I can be in a relationship without crippling myself for years afterward. Thanks, Risperdal(tm). I still haven't recieved my tax return from Neubus, I should really call them about that one. My goal for the week is to write a song that isn't about me being pissed off at someone. I should probably brush up on my powerchords for this one.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm sorry if it's weird. i don't want it to be. i'm still sad, too. i didn't ever mean for you to be pissed off at anything.

i won't call if you need me not to. i do miss you, but i can respect necessary boundaries.

with the things you know now, that only time could tell.
looking back, seeing far, landing right where we are.
you're aging well.

2/21/2006 11:49 PM  
Blogger Isaac said...

No no, everything's fine. Don't worry about it. There are always things that bug you after a relationship ends, but they pass. I look at it like this - if these things were important enough to be a big deal, I would have brought them up already. They're not, we're fine. Nothing is different. It's just that part of the working-it-out process is me posting about it. I didn't mean to raise concerns, but this *is* my journal, it's where I post things.

2/22/2006 1:44 AM  
Blogger Isaac said...

Oh, and you can still call anytime.

2/22/2006 1:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know it's your journal. i just wanted to make sure the okayness of things hadn't changed without my knowledge, since we really haven't talked all that much.

sorry for the pisces moment. thank you for the help. and for the lovely post. you're the sweetest.

2/22/2006 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home