Monday, January 30, 2006

Hmm. Wow. Um...You know, I had a conversation with Amber once about my emotions. This was before I realized that I was bipolar, of course. She accused me of having the emotional depth of a muddy puddle. I told her that my emotions were not my friends, they had it in for me. I think that was the last conversation we ever had, now that I think about it. Anyway, I've learned over the years that you can't ignore your emotions, but there's certainly no reason to assume that they know better than you. Right now there are a chorus of them shouting at me, suggesting conflicting courses of action to me. The problem is, logic is still sitting there saying, "Do what? Um...let me get back to you on this". Thanks, logic. Anyway, since logic is continuing its radio silence, I'm going to go to work, where hopefully I will have an easier time than I did yesterday. I'll leave you with the song that's stuck in my head, by the Lovin' Spoonful: "Did You Ever Have To Make Up Your Mind?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home