Wednesday, February 22, 2006

So let me begin with my best friend, my brother, Thomas Dalton Langley (the Second).

I don't think that Thom realizes what a noble person he is. He holds so strongly to the ideas that he believes in that he forgets sometimes how few people are able to sustain that kind of passion. He remembers too easily the times in the past that he has erred and/or wronged people, and too little the times that he has done good things, amazingly good things, for people out of only the desire to do right. A lot of people pay lip service to "doing the right thing", but few carry it out when it is inconvenient to themselves personally. Thom does. I can honestly say that if I were to spend the rest of my life being single, with only Thom for company in my old age, then I have recieved more than any person could fairly ask for from life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home