Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Turns out it's an aggressive form of skin cancer. Caught early enough, though, it should be "not a big deal", according to the doctor. Anyways, lots going on here. Car's in the shop, or will be tomorrow. Taking saw palmetto and vinpocetine, which has been bolstering my mood nicely and making me feel healthier. Poor Mindy is sick, roommate situation seems to be vaguely stabilizing. Car is in shop, I simply must find another job, Nathaniel is starting kindergarten this year, didn't start my diet properly yet, but need to. I've been hungry a lot lately, even after eating. Nervous eating, perhaps? I don't feel nervous, just hungry. Metabolism issues of some kind? I don't know.

Depressing stuff at work - I had to read a fifteen year old girl's file of abuse, mental illness, and institutional treatment.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are alone, call this number 800-211-9293. Connect with Real Singles from your local area instantly for only $0.99/min with a $4.99 connection fee. A true Match is only one phone call away 800-211-9293. Meet people with common interests and desires now. Check it out. 800-211-9293

8/10/2005 1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home