Saturday, July 23, 2005

If you're not happy with your life, change it. Or I smack you.


Meeting the parents was okay. Getting punched in the throat wasn't. It was a guy I kind of know at the housewarming. I asked him to leave, he punched me in the throat, and I refused to kick his ass or let others do the same because I'm a pacifist. And I didn't want the cops to show up and break up the party. Matt slept blissfully through it all. I've been working too much, anyone out there know of any jobs in Austin that are hiring?

2 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

http://austin.craigslist.org/

good site...im sure you already know about it, but...

7/25/2005 9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish we could have been there! Hug and love Tiff and Scott... you guys better come to Erin's party on October 28th!!!..Oh and our true excuse for not comming to the house warming is A: no sitter and B: I've been sick!

Tiff

7/26/2005 8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home