Thursday, May 12, 2005

Yeah, yeah...update. Girlfriend is sick, and I have a remarkable immunity to whatever cold it is. I've been cooking for her for about three days in an attempt to help her get better. It's...nice, really. I've been spending so much time over here that I haven't been able to really do a whole lot to my computer. My car is teh suck. I have to get it fixed tomorrow, which I can do because I have the rest of the weekend off. I type really fast and apparently i finished all of the work for the week. moving into a new house, sight unseen. I feel weird about it, but i trust the combined judgement of jason and Tom on this one - it sounds cool. Jason got a job, he's still looking for a better one. I went to the ULTRAMEGAWHOLEFOODSMARKETOFDOOOOOOOOOOM!!!, which is awesome and crazy. Making forbidden rice, which is the rice of emperors. Anyway, lots going on but not a ridiculous amount. I have concerns in my life, but they're the usual stuff. So, yeah. Everything is...everything, to quote Phoenix. My parents are still talking about house-type stuff, so that's cool. Ummmm..etc.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is an h in my name. :-P

5/20/2005 5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home