Saturday, April 02, 2005

The new Dr. Who is out. I am, of course, the only one that is really excited about this. I just heard a song by Aimee Mann on the radio that I've never heard before. That means that she has new work out. I always think it's kind of sad that the things I'm passionate about are not the things that other people love or hate, but the things that pass them by as background. No one is going to think that these things are as important as I do. If I were in a mood to feel sorry for myself, which I am not, it would make me feel a little bit lonely. Parties have that effect on me, though.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh....new Aimee Mann song? Must go search itunes now....

hope you are doing well...

It's Misti by the way...

4/07/2005 10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home