Tuesday, February 26, 2002

Yeah, I know - it's been a while since I posted. My apologies to all my loyal readers, both of you. Anyway, not a whole lot new going on yet in my life. I bought a TV last Friday, and while I really don't care for the shows on it, I like having the noise in the background. Plus, I can watch movies. It's nice - a bit like company, I suppose. I can see why people watch TV as much as they do, although it seems to me that if you actually pay attention to it, instead of using it as background noise like I do while reading, that it's a bit of a dysfunctional relationship. I'm developing a pain in my left arm from the phones up here. I think I should see if I can't find a new way to use the (incredibly) repetitive keypad I use every single day up here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home