Thursday, February 14, 2002

I left this un-updated for far too long, I know. It was ego, I think, at least in part. I was really proud of that last bit, and I wanted people to see it. I got three compliments, so I can get back to blogging, and let blind pride fall by the wayside. Thank goodness - I've never been entirely that comfortable with my pride...it never seems to know when to shut up. Or rather, it does, just a moment or two too late. I'm going to see The Vagina Monologues tonight, my friend Kat is in it. This should be interesting. Oh, and Katherine? If you're reading this, I have some links for you that will probably irritate you. :) Here is one of them, the other I'm having a hard time finding again. Dang. Oh well, I'll put it up in a minute.
Misti, thanks for the complement, I appreciate it. I'll try to get in touch with you tonight or tomorrow, in light of your days off, but I've got a lot of things I have to do tomorrow that might keep me otherwise occupied. A friend of mine wants to drag me to her dad's classic rock cover band's show, which may or may not be good, but will at the very least give me a chance to catch up on old high school gossip. You know, stuff like "Dennis Wolfe got married"...things like that.
Everyone else, I apologize that most of this made no sense to you, and was boring because you don't know the people involved. I'll tell you all about them someday, I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home