Monday, February 11, 2002

Well, a helluva weekend. Seems the gravity of no longer living in Dallas has finally hit my friend-formerly-known-as-roommate. I'd laugh, but it's far too tragic of a realization to laugh about. I'll say only this, Tom: it's not as bad as it first seems, and don't poke the natives with a stick.
I got my devil's brew of vitamins, nutritional supplements, and odd plant extracts completed this weekend, after ages of work, though no doubt I will continue to add to it as time goes by. Now it's just a matter of juggling around the schedule and dosages. Not probably all that interesting to anyone else who reads this, but of a definite and immediate interest to me, since it enables me to function without losing my mind.
This is probably the ultimate in vehicle modification. I have a bunch of links on this sort of thing, saved from ages ago in an email I sent to myself when I did technical support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home