Thursday, January 17, 2002

And yet more wine stuff. This music magazine is pretty cool - they have a review of the latest CD I got, Broadcast's The Noise Made by People, which is so obscure only music reviewers have heard it, but it's really good. The fact that they reviewed it really impressed me. So much so, I made a list of albums to check out. Since I lost little pieces of paper that I write stuff down on, I decided to just stick 'em on here, my giant post-it note on the web. Therefore, without further ado, here begins the list:

The Charlatans - Wonderland
MCA, Released 2001
The White Stripes - White Blood Cells
The Avalanches - Since I Left You
The Strokes - Is This It
Gorky's Zygotic Mynci - How I Long To Feel That Summer In My Heart
Spiritualized - Let It Come Down
Yo La Tengo And Then Nothing Turned Itself Inside Out
Super Furry Animals - Guerrilla
Shack - HMS Fable
Beth Orton - Central Reservation
Shack - Waterpistol
Digable Planets - Blowout Comb
The Beta Band - The Three EPs
*Astralwerks/EMI, Released 1999
King Biscuit Time - No Style
*Astralwerks, Released 2000
Broadcast - Work and Non Work

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home