Thursday, January 17, 2002

I thought this site was pretty well done. I've done this before, but I never considered making it into a sport of sorts...Yet more wine stuff. I'm just not losing interest in this hobby, which is odd. I always lose interest at some point, but I guess not with this one. It has so many different levels that appeal, I think: prestige, culture, creativity, historical, frugality, and subculture. Hmm. Anyway, expect to see a lot more wine links for a little while. I have to get them on here so I can have the links put down somewhere where I can have them, so if you're sick of it, my apologiesHere's one, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.
"Wine With Food ($25) by Joana Simon. Everything from the basics and physiology of taste, to the roles played by acidity, salt, sweetness and tannin and the role they play in wine-food matches. How to plan menus to include wines, how to match the right wine to a wide variety of regional cuisines and so much more. It's the book that people have been asking for and will no doubt remain the standard in its field for many years to come."
I want a copy of that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home