Tuesday, December 04, 2001

The adventure network is not quite as cool as I thought it would be, but still not bad. The rec.gambling faq has some adventures in store for those who follow it too closely. Matchstick rockets for the more tame adventurers. Buy stuff here for your home bar, and then do these tricks on it. Different tricks here. All about community building here. Even the government has its own site about fuel economy...not surprising, when you think about. (By fuel economy I mean things like electric cars and stuff. Although things like thiscount, too.) For those slightly less concerned with saving the world, you can always just build your own lava lamps at the oozing goo homepage. This guy did, and then he put pictures of it, along with various other interesting construction projects, here. Interesting enough. ">This place has a lot of things you'll need for your mad scientist needs. I though that this was awesome. I have to get me some cans and build one. I know someone who would absolutely love it. This is a massive list of indie-pop bands, most of which I have never heard of, but they sound interesting to say the least. The open directory project is pretty cool, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home