Monday, October 08, 2007

Wow. Dog's Eye View, now there's a band I had forgotten about. So had you. So I got a new job, woohoo! I will be working temp work at Apple, so no more cleaning up feces for me! Not that I don't somewhat enjoy working with the adult mentally handicapped, but it wears on you after a while, and the night shift kills a person after a fairly short time. I went for an entire week without seeing the sun. That can't be healthy. Did you know that temp agencies have insurance nowadays, by the way? I even have vision insurance, wow. I need to check on that and see if I can get contacts, so that I can live up to being 'teh sexy', as the geek community has (rarely) called me. I've been playing Europa 1400: The Guild lately, and I have to admit, it's RPG crack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home