Thursday, December 15, 2005

So, the classes that I need to have my associate's degree in anthropology are as follows:
English Comp I
English Comp II
Spanish II
College Algebra
Texas State & Local Government
Physiology
Visual Art of some kind
US Govt
Ethics
Anatomy

That's assuming I don't pass the English Comp I that I took this semester, as the entire semester is a wash.
Hmmm....this is not bad. Just a few classes, really. Of course, the school refuses to pay for all of them, being the school. They're schmucks anyway. It's mostly core courses that I need to whittle away at.

1 Comments:

Blogger Isaac said...

Those are all the other classes, because I've already taken all of the Anthropology classes. And yes, Matt, I would like fries with that.

12/20/2005 6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home