Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Ah, the delicate balance of school and work. I got out of class early and nipped into the computer lab to print some things out, and thought I would update. I'm trying very hard not to get frustrated about everything that's going on right now, but it's not fun or easy. I'm continually broke, I have no working car, and I haven't seen my home but one day in two and a half weeks. I've seen by best friend the same amount of time, as well, which sucks. I did get to see my parents recently, which was cool as always. I'm trying to balance school, work, job hunting, and spending time with Mindy, and as anyone who knows me knows, I'm not very good at balancing my time. I used to just divide it up into blocks. This person gets this weekend, this person gets this weekend, I work during the week and don't do anything else, and I attend massage school four nights a week. That's not going to work now, so I have to actually work out a schedule for myself. I'm also concerned about my financial aid and it's suspicious lack of arrival. Also, I had an interview at UT yesterday. If any of you are the praying, chanting, meditating, or other form of intercession with random chance via supernatural means sort of people, then do so on my behalf. I'll remember you when I take over the world.

So yeah, I'm going to see Ben Folds on sunday, which will be awesome, things are okay on the home front, or so I'm told, and I'm babysitting Nathaniel this weekend. I have to remember not to lose my mind when I do that last one.

Anyway, I'm off to Mindy's to do research on Marxism and make dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home