Friday, November 18, 2005

I had a dream last night that I was insane. Not crazy, like I am now, I mean completely and delusionally insane. Everything was fractured and the meanings of things were incomprehensible. It was disturbing to a degree, but really it didn't bother me that much, perhaps not as much as it should have. It was like watching the results of thirty film-school projects cut up in mid-scene and pasted together with no rhyme or reason, while people were trying to converse with me through the entire thing. Also on an unrelated note, there's a neat thing called a javalog which is a fireplace log made from used coffee grounds. We got one and it rocks. Well, it burns, anyway.

2 Comments:

Blogger Isaac said...

If you watched it, and groundhog day at the same time while tripping

11/29/2005 12:17 AM  
Blogger Brandy said...

WHOA!!! that is a crazy mental image...

11/30/2005 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home