Friday, July 16, 2004

Wow, I've been sick for a few days.  Mexico is, well, Mexico.  My enthusiasm for being here is just now beginning to come back.  I've spent several days just wanting to go home.  Nothing like being sick to make a person not want to face a different country, where no one speaks your language, and you are expected to go to school every morning.  It's like being five.  I'm feeling better, anyway, so I expect I will have more to impart later, but for now I'm just going to sign in.  Oh yeah, and it's really freaking cold here in the mornings, since we're at almost the top of a damned mountain range.  They forgot to mention that in the packing process, so I'm walking around in shorts.  Fortunately, we aren't quite at the snow elevation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home