Tuesday, May 11, 2004

So, at this point I'm beginning to wonder if maybe I should be worrying. I've gone to bed at a decent time for the last two nights and been tired both mornings anyway. This concerns me. I think I'm going to have to catch up one night. Of course, I'm just not a morning person, also. My circadian rhythms have off for so long that I'm not entirely sure that I *can* readjust. It's something I intend to do this summer, as much as possible. That and cooking. I need to figure out what I'm going to eat today. I have a little bit of pasta, some Ro-tel, tuna, tomato paste, green beans, tortillas, rice, and I believe a can of cream of celery soup. Maybe Tuna Stuff(tm)? Hmmm...I wish I could find my crock pot liner.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not a morning person either. Regardless what time I go to bed I want to sleep till 10 or so. Went to bed at 10 last night, just as tired this morning as usual.

5/11/2004 4:26 PM  
Blogger Isaac said...

Yeah. It's just one of those things. I can't remember a time when I was a morning person and happy about it. I think I'm one of those people who automatically adjusts to a 36-hour cycle, left to my own devices

5/12/2004 8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home