Monday, May 10, 2004

Well, the test is over. I fear I may have screwed up on the tapotement, which is where you rhythmically beat on someone's back lightly. If they count that as going over an endangerment zone, then I'm screwed, but I'm not going to let it worry me for a month. I took it, it's over, and I'm not going to let a test I already took live on in my mind. Other things that happened: Went bowling, got drunk at a hip-hop concert, got a box of records, saw Katherine's boyfriend (who is a substantial improvement in looks over Tony), saw Tori (which is always disappointing because she has a boyfriend), saw Collin and all of the San Marcos crowd (who had better sign my guestbook if they're reading this. Yes, Collin and Josh, this means you...), and in general had a good time despite my high stress levels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home