Wednesday, November 20, 2002

A lot of you are probably wondering why I had to shut things down so abruptly. Well, two things, really. Massage school now occupies all of the waking hours that aren't occupied by work, and they told me to stop surfing the net at work. I know, I know, this is an inevitable thing, but I had assumed they would have already cracked down on me if they were going to. I mean, come on...how long have I had this site? Anyway, I plan to start posting my own frenzied letters from the underground, on my own time, but you will all have to understand that my time is very rarely my own. Two side notes, however. Number one: those of you who would keep secrets to protect one from themselves, know that oftentimes a silence is more deadly than a yell. Number two: I have stopped taking my antidepressants, and so far (about three weeks) I seem okay. I think it was just one of those things.



Side note addendum:
I will more than likely be moving in two years to parts east. I'm thinking of moving to Boston with Tommy for a couple of years, I want to try to go to school up there, but in all honesty I don't know if I can move that far away from my family. Still, as anyone who has actually bothered to read my site knows, (ie no one) I have always been fascinated by Massachutsetts, because it seems like a lot of my favorite artists, musicians, and writers all come from there. I'm told that the bitter cold and totally un-Texan lack of air conditioning will take their toll on me relatively quickly, and I don't doubt it for a second, but I will hopefully be prepared by then. After Boston, if I still am not satisfied with my life and this sudden insane drive to take myself as far away from the life I've led so far, I may go to England for a year or so before considering settling on the west coast for an indefinite period of time. We shall see. I still have a tour in the Peace Corps to fit into there somehow, and a lot of serious writing to get done, not to mention my continuing drive for education. I think that the ability to get a job as a massage therapist on a cruise ship for six months, spending no money and making a few thousand at a time, will probably significantly help my personal portability.


I'm sorry you were all worried. I am doing well, for perhaps the first time in a long time, and I hope that everyone who reads this find that the same is true of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home