Tuesday, July 09, 2002

Well, I had certainly forgotten what it was like. Interesting. The last time I was on Paxil, it was always unpleasant. The body sensations, the vertigo, and a few other side effects. (Okay, that one was okay - it gave me a reputation.) This time around, I don't know exactly what it is that is different, but I definitely am not feeling that general sense of unpleasantness that I was expecting. Rather, it's as if I am subtly stoned, without that fuzzy-headedness. Change in my body chemistry in my old age? Probably. I can only imagine that part of the adverse reactions I was having related somehow to testosterone levels, specifically the testosterone levels of puberty. I imagine that surreal, on-a-roller-coaster-yet-standing-still sensation is likely to be reduced, and if not, no big deal. I still remember how to walk without a sense of balance. It's kinda fun. Anyway, so far, so good, and according to everything I know about the danged things, the antidepressant effects haven't even kicked in for another week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home