Tuesday, June 04, 2002

Well, now that I have a computer, my life is changed a bit. After a busy weekendsuch as this, I will have to definitely catch up on a lot of fine details that I missed, but I am doing better now, happier than I have been in quite some time. Moreover, I am comfortable in my own skin, so to speak, for the first time in a long time. I have really been letting things go for a while, not realizing just how bad they were getting, and I have a lot of work in store or me now as a result. My apartment is an ungodly mess, I have to get it clean by wednesday, and this is no small task. I have to do laundry as well - most of my clothes are dirty and/or missing in action. All of my summer clothes seem to have gone the way of the dinosaur. I need more summer clothes and lots of them, so I may be forced to go to the local thrift store and stock up. Needless to say, this is an idea not without its appeal anyway. In any event, I am now the proud owner of an emachine, Intel celeron 1300 et al. This should be fun to play with, eh wot? Now I can type those long and literary rambles I've been meaning to for months. You know the type - those things that come to you late at night, you know you should write them down, but by the time morning comes around you have forgotten them? Everything I have written during the day has been a pale imitation of what I keep thinking I want to right at about midnight or so. Here's to my new computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home