Tuesday, March 26, 2002

I've been playing Final Fantasy on the original nintendo lately, since I got an original nintendo for my birthday. I had forgotten how much fun these games were. More to the point, I had forgotten how much time you can kill playing them, without leaving your house. (read: spending money you can't afford to spend)

And a retraction: Kat and Tony, also known as Nairobi Guy, broke up for reasons totally unrelated to him being in Nairobi. No doubt his being another continent and level of civilization away didn't help any, but was not the primary cause. My erstwhile ex-roommate thinks otherwise, but let him get his own soapbox, er, webpage. Also, congrats to Kat on being cast as Lady Macbeth. I can assure you, it is not a dagger you see before you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home