Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Perhaps in the interest of clarifying, I should point out to everyone that except for the phone business, I'm actually having a good time, lately. I'm not feeling particularly depressed or powerless, or upset about anything in my life, except for the being lazy that has to stop. Things are going well here, overall. I need to get my phone fixed, and get an inspection sticker for my car, and - almost forgot - I need to renew my driver's license. Eeek! I'm getting a kitten sometime in the next few months, also in recent news. I do miss my parents, and as soon as I can get everything car-related fixed I'm going to go see them.

I need to get back on the ball with school, though, that much is certain. I haven't heard back from the tech support place, but I should really investigate other options in that field, I think. I'm a bit leery of the weird, we-set-up-the-schedules-so-you-can't-go-to-school thing, but I'm going to try online classes and see if I can hack it. I'm not sure how that one will turn out. I'm slowly but steadily losing weight, which is always a good confidence booster, especially when you hang out with people like Thom and Matt, who are naturally gifted with more active metabolisms. (Does that shorten the life span? Does metabolism control cell mitosis? Matt?) I found out a great many things about Risperdal that I found interesting, and I may consider switching meds when I get insurance. I'm not a big fan of crapshoots with my own mental health, however, so I may not.

I'm tired of my job, though. I really don't like the woman I work for, and I don't see a lot of options to move to that seem better within the company. It's a shame, because I like a lot of things about the company, but I really don't feel like this is what I want to be doing anyway. I'm still cursing Andrew Lloyd Weber for the Phantom song that's stuck in my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home