Tuesday, March 11, 2003

There is a certain moment in spring, you know? A week or two where the wheels of fate pause and random chance holds sway over all the whims and gentle breezes of our lives. I always seem to have bad luck at these times. Not necessarily bad luck, exactly, but a greater vulnerability to bad things happening. Interestingly enough, it seems to be far more related to the actual seasons and temperatures than the date. Good things happen as well, though, it's just that I have a bad relationship with chance. Fortuna smiled upon my friend Tom, and has apparently considered that enough for the both of us. I have statistically improbable bad luck with cards, dice, slot machines, and other things like that. Strategy games are the only areas where I excel. *sigh*

Anyway, a few bits and pieces. Number one: Dani remodeled her site. She has a link to an art site on there, but I was unable to bring up the page, so I will not link it yet. Number two: I need to do some serious maintenance to this page, but it will have to wait until I am at home. Number three: After three years of chastity, I can no longer complain about my favorite complaint. I would say dangit, but that would be silly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home