Monday, September 23, 2002

Okay, bear in mind that the majority of the things that I link are things I have not been investigating lately. In fact, in many cases I am unable to even tell you why I put them down in the queue, just that I thought that at some point they might become useful for later research and/or projects. No doubt they will, but right now I have no idea why I linked things like UBuild. I'm sure I've linked this one before, but I can never get over the concept - Missile Bases. Angelika Film Center, a local movie theater that shows independent movies and whatnot. Very cool. The full lyrics to "Yo Ho Ho and a Bottle of Rum" are here. A bloodthirsty song if ever I've heard one. Not to mention an opportunity to say "sea shanty". I think I spelled that one correctly. People don't want you to know about this site. These books are really good. I just read the first one, and I should be recieving the rest soon in the mail. KeenLace - I can't check this one out at work, but it looks like it rocks serious buttocks. Space - looks like it might be cool, I'm going to check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home