Thursday, December 27, 2001

Rawk. So, a list of loot (brief). I got: a bread machine (a good one), an old guitar that needs some repairs but is still a guitar, a chenille throw which will further confuse people on the nature of my sexuality (as if they need any help), new sheets, an electric toothbrush that was cool enough I didn't kill the person that got it for me, a happy days lunch box, the Joy of Cooking on CD-rom, two games for the computer, a bottle of cologne, misc tools, two homemade gift baskets that lasted 24 hours because they were good, lots of candles, a basket, and 50 tea lights. I also got gift certificates from target, mcdonalds (?), and starbucks. OH! And of course, a jar of hot cocoa and cider, and three new coffee mugs, one of which is a part of a series hand-thrown by a sculptor friend of my mother's. The one I got is "Monday"...my dad got "Friday". I like mine better. :P Overall, the best haul I've had in a long time, lootwise, and a great christmas in every other way, although I missed seeing a couple of people. Still, had a good time, and got to see friends I rarely see, so definitely worth the trouble and the drive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home