Saturday, December 16, 2006

I wonder about what I'm doing. I mean, I don't react emotionally to things the way I used to. Hmmm...bad phrasing. What I mean is that I recover from emotional events far more quickly than I used to. I'm not complaining, it's not a bad thing, but I wonder what causes it. I could blame the Risperdal, but that's silly. I'm just...I don't know. I guess I'm wondering if I'm repressing emotions, being too detached, or just maturing. It's hard to say, really. It feels like maturity, but there's a nagging feeling that it's too easy to brush aside some things, like I should be maybe reacting a little more than I am. Like maybe I don't care enough about some of the events that directly affect me. Tunnel vision, if you will. Maybe it's just time to go to bed, and I'm worrying a little too much about nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home