Friday, November 02, 2001

Well, well...you know, I've always wanted a weblog (blog), but I've been far too lazy to ever set one up. Combine this with the fact that if I put too much effort into anything which is entirely about me I feel like an even bigger egotist than I usually feel like when talking about myself. I don't like feeling like an egotist, although bear in mind that this doesn't keep me from talking about myself constantly, as many of my friends have pointed out of late. Anyway, what is a less-than-charming trait in person is exactly the sort of thing a person needs to have to do a successful weblog. Hopefully this'll help, anyway...it's cheaper than therapy, and you get to put links up too. Anyway, to the meat of the endeavor: links!
Bruno
Because Bruno is far more interesting than my weblog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home