Tuesday, November 27, 2001

Okay, okay, so it's been a few days, I admit. The holidays and a bunch of other things have really not helped very much. Thanksgiving sucked - my father was in the hospital for chest pains, which turned out to be angina caused by high blood pressure. This pretty much cancelled thanksgiving, as far as the food goes, although it certainly did help us figure out what we were thankful for. My mother got really stressed out, and spent the entire time telling me what I was doing wrong, which really pissed me off. I understand that people tend to do that when they get stressed, but that does not mean I have to like it. Then I get back, and my roommate, the one who never shows up or pays rent, decided to crash there for a couple of days and completely trash the place. He then proceeds to borrow my last ten bucks from me and leave. If it wasn't for the fact that I know he desperately needed it, I'd have told him to go piss up a rope. After all, he owes me about 500 dollars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home